View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 07:27 PM   #59
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
Tried to run the device detection debug report with the Kobo attached, but nothing happens. Is this correct?
Yes, the detection won't run if calibre has already recognised a device. That's why you need to either disable the drivers or use the Unplugged plugin.
Quote:
Otherwise, after yet another factory reset, things are OK. I'll get back to you the next time I want to add a bunch of books!
Why was the factory reset needed.
Quote:
Oh, there seems to be an issue with the SD card - you remember I reported earlier that calibre wasn't seeing - well the Kobo wasn't either. Although it looked fine, it seems it wasn't correctly seated - popping the card and reseating it seemed to work... Weird - it happened again this evening.
I have done that as well. But, the Touch can also has a problem with seeing the card after restarting the device. If I need to restart my Touch, I have to eject the card afterwards and reinsert it.
Quote:
And again my collections are empty...
Did you copy the collection configuration from the KoboTouch driver to the beta?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote