View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 11:39 PM   #8
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllusion View Post
Any Oasis users prefer horizontal primarily? I bet it's the minority but I could see myself getting used to it.
Yes, the Oasis feels perfect in landscape mode. That is, when I'm holding it in my left hand. When I hold it in my right hand, I prefer the portrait mode. It sounds bizarre, but that's simply the way it is and I can't help it. So I change orientation from horizontal to vertical or vice versa every time I switch hands. Fortunately, the Oasis is so lightweight that I can go a long time without switching, otherwise it would be a real nuisance.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote