View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 07:46 PM   #43
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
Oh, if you've got an optician's appointment soon, you could try 'the optician recommends the larger screen'!
Actually, I'm been thinking of using that excuse to buy the Aura ONE for her. Then I'd have one in the house to experiment on. Of course, whether I would be allowed to touch it or not is another matter.
Quote:
I don't need the justification as it's my savings & redundancy money but I do need to be a little bit careful as I've got some more things to get for the house plus the car needs a service.
Financially, it's not a problem here either. But, I look at the stack of other Kobo ereaders I have, and I think, "Do I really need another?"
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote