View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 06:36 AM   #594
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
It has not been asked before. Would it be possible to create something similar for LibreOffice? Perhaps. It would not be the same, since it uses a lot of Word features directly. I do not use LibreOffice myself, so I don't know if these features are available but they probably are. Then there is a question if these features can be called and used by external programming.

So, can it be ported? No. Can something similar be made? Perhaps/probably.

Now, for the bonus question. Would I be willing to do it? To be honest, I don't know. It depends on the work that would be required. However, I will dive a little in plugin/add-in programming for LibreOffice. Don't get your hopes up however, the chance I will do it is slim.
Did you ever get some time to take a look at this?

Holding the thumbs as we say in Sweden...
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote