View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 05:00 PM   #276
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
Patch Virgin/Kobo Newbie here and I'm having trouble getting this patch sorted out for my Kobo H2O which is running firmware version 4.3.8842. I downloaded KBPatcher16_4.2.8283_inc30.zip but there are no instructions with it and the directions at the start of this thread make no sense to me. I figured things out to the point of dropping the KoboRoot.tgz onto the 4_plus_aurahd_h2o.bat file but when it ran it said it could not find position of the patch Dictionary (font chosen by software) and quit on me. What does this mean and how do I fix it? I'm running Windows 7 64 bit if that helps.
There were some changes in the last FW. I will post a new patch package.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote