View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 08:28 AM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would go for just what's posted to the PCML. I'll have to have a look to see what to nominate.
I do think that's the easiest answer, Jon! It's not as if there isn't an abundance of choices.

I don't have an idea yet. It would be no problem for me (look away, Jon!) to nominate a classic, but I don't think there'd be much interest. In any case, I'd like to see nominations more along the "corking great read" line, books like, say, Captain Blood, which I won't nominate because I read it too recently. Popular fiction that just happens to be old, but is still funny or adventurous or romantic or what have you?

And now that I've said that, I do have an idea which I'll post in a bit.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote