View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #30
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
Hi;

I'd like to work -with this plugin- incrementally but it gives me an error message:
--
Of that way, it's impossible for me to add new footnotes once I have added footnotes previously with the plugin.

Can this issue be fixed?

Rubén
When you run the plugin, it generates a footnote.css file. When you run it again (which, btw., I would advise against, since the new footnote's numbers would be duplicate, beginning all over from no. 1, and it's a sheer hell to sort that out), the footnote.css exists, and hence "Manifest Id is not unique".

That might be fixed by letting the plugin check for existing footnote.css - I'll look into it next weekend - but still, this is not footnotes the MSWord/Libreoffice way, and I doubt it's possible to get that functionality in Sigil. (But ideas are welcome, and anyone are welcome to tamper with my probably rather crude coding.)

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote