View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 09:56 PM   #43
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
A few initial reviews have already been posted on the Indiegogo campaign page and the results are rather as expected. The mediocre specs seem to be living up to their limitations.
I cannot find any user review I have learned about this device just recently so am I too late? Did they deleted the user reviews?

I am considering to buy Onyxboox Max, that's how I have found the indiegogo campain. I was eager to see a user review of the device as the videos made for indiegogo are heavily edited so they do not help me to decide.
Apart from the initial performance doubt I have started thinking about:
1. warrnaty
2. post waranty support - firmware updates, battery replacement, new stylus.

I have 6 years old PocketBook and I recently asked the support about battery replacement - 20$ and I have a new battery Will I be so lucky with the indiegogo reader?
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote