View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:08 PM   #1
bookiebabe
bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Zenpad
[Android] Calibre Companion Noob, Need Help Making Calibre Library Show Up on Shelf

Ok, so to boil 3 days of frustration down to a simple question... I'm desperate for help to make my Calibre Companion show my Calibre library (currently linked through my Dropbox cloud, so it will display books in Calibre library as series, title or author, but each are broken down into A-Z folders, no way to view all) on a digital bookshelf.

I'm also using Moon+Reader Pro, and have FB Reader Premium.

Don't really care which series of programs I need to use... my goal is just to see my entire Calibre Library on a 'my shelf' viewable as book covers, so that I can 'browse' my library visually.

I'm not at all tech inclined, but my guy is, and neither of us have been able to come up with a solution. I'm grateful to be able to access my Calibre library via Dropbox cloud, but I KNOW there has to be a way to view it visually on a shelf, or people wouldn't be so thrilled with the program. lol

I've got a huge library, so 'send to device' or 'send to card' in Calibre really isn't a solution for me. Plus, I've had no luck seeing books on a shelf even trying that method.

Does anyone have an idiot-proof method of seeing Calibre library on a device shelf?

Thanks so much for any help... I'm officially frazzled.

rachel
bookiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote