View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 01:37 AM   #116
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
Pretty sure the correct title for book 6 is still Six Feet Over. It wouldn't fit the naming convention of the series otherwise. The description has that name too. I think the July release date was a guess from last summer based on when previous books had come out. This Sept date might not be certain yet either.
Both Amazon and Kobo list the title of the sixth book as The Ruin of Angels, A Novel of the Craft Sequence, yet their descriptions say Six Feet Over. I just hope that doesn't mess up my preorder of it at the nice price of $2.99.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote