View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 12:22 AM   #114
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
Yay, I was waiting for a sale on Four Roads Cross. I wonder why the 6th book is no longer called Six Feet Over (according to goodreads, that's #6's expected name with a release day in July).
Pretty sure the correct title for book 6 is still Six Feet Over. It wouldn't fit the naming convention of the series otherwise. The description has that name too. I think the July release date was a guess from last summer based on when previous books had come out. This Sept date might not be certain yet either.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote