View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 08:21 PM   #56
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Book of 50 Hairstyles that Every Girl Will Love. #1 Seller in 1 Kindle Sto. Category

In keeping with my commitment to post more YA titles, I present this one . . . .

It doesn't have the "required" (as per my own rules) number of ratings, but there are a total of 23 ratings at Amazon for all of the author's books (https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byli...=relevancerank), and the average for all of them is extremely high. I'll let that make up for the low amount of ratings on this particular book that I'm posting now. Too, it is a #1 seller in one category in the Kindle store. And, the book is published by Chronicle Books, which I've come to recognize as a premier book publisher.

Amazon says that this book is suitable for Age Level 8 - 11, Grade Level K -17. But, if you're Willie Nelson, the age level doesn't matter.

Braids & Buns, Ponies & Pigtails: 50 Hairstyles Every Girl Will Love. By Jenny Strebe. Rated 4.8 stars, but from only 9 reviews at the present moment. Print list price $17.99; digital list price $13.99; Kindle price now $2.99. Chronicles Books LLC, 128 pages. https://www.amazon.com/Braids-Buns-P...dp/B018FLYNV2/.

Oh, the price of $2.99 is a nice 79% off of the digital list price.

Book Description
This essential resource for little girls and their parents features 50 fun styles to wear to school, parties, and playdates. Each style is accompanied by chic photography, easy-to-follow illustrations, and cross-references to other similar styles to try. This comprehensive guide also includes tips for junior hair care and advice on accessories such as clips and ribbons. From a Minnie Mouse bun for a themed birthday party to a French braid perfect for trampolining with friends, Braids & Buns, Ponies & Pigtails includes all the information parents need to create pretty styles any little girl will love.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote