View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdibella View Post
I just scanned quickly thru the user guide.

There's 2GB storage (1.4 available) but no memory card slot.

No folders, but there does appear to be a way to add notations to a book title, so perhaps that will solve the problem of being able to add the sequence number to books in a series.

The unit charges via a mini USB port, but it does seem to have a plug-in charger. The port is still on the bottom, which is a shame since those of us who sometimes read with it plugged into the charger know full well how much of a PITA that can be. No biggie though.

It looks nice, really. I could wish for more storage, given that it does not use memory card. It'd be nice if there were a way to migrate content back and forth to a flash drive without needing a computer, but hey, that's just me...

Dumb Dumb Dumb!!! First they limit you on the amount of books you can download, then they leave out the most requested feature!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote