View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 05:35 AM   #14
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: KOBO AURA ONE
I believe this post is a very good idea. I bought my KOBO AURA ONE in September and checking this forum sometimes makes you feel the device is a disaster -which is far from the truth-.

I feel most of the posts are from people with issues and that gives the general impression the ereader works very badly. I feel there are many readers satisfied with the product who do no require to post anything. Since the beginning this device is been out of stock due to a higher demand than expected by KOBO so there are probably a lot of happy customers also.

I know the ereader had some issues at the beginning but most of them have been resolved with the firmware updates. In my specific case, I have only experienced one battery drain caused by the official cover. Long a ago I decided to turn off the device pushing the bottom instead of closing the cover and no more unexpected issues with the battery.

The ereader is not perfect but the screen size/quality, lighting, software customisation,.. is just fantastic for me and clearly an improvement from my previous kindle.

Last edited by musteman; 01-30-2017 at 05:58 AM.
musteman is offline   Reply With Quote