View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 04:04 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
Yeah, too bad for the early adopters, but from my experience, I can say that battery problems are solved. I'm glad I waited a bit before buying.

As for the sleep covers issues, I never used one.
I am an early adopter and I never had any battery problems. So I'm glad I got it on day one

Sleep cover: don't use it either, so, no experience with that.

I love this one. I thought I'd use my H2O once in a while beside the One, but I only looked at it once, after getting the One. I finally ended up giving the H2O to my mother.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote