View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 05:16 PM   #8
pastaenthusiast
pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pastaenthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I love my KA1. It had a few growing pains, but now that it's updated all is well.

I like the larger screen. I like the colour temperature adjustments and can finally read in bed when my partner is asleep without bothering him. I also have enjoyed reading it in the bath and hot tub without worrying about dropping it. I haven't used the overdrive integration a lot but when I have it has worked beautifully. I haven't had a problem with the battery life since I first got it (before the first major upgrade).
pastaenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote