View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 03:26 PM   #16067
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I just broke down and signed up for the Kobo VIP program with the 4000 bonus points I already had. I got an email with a code for a free book, but I didn't see anything that interested me in the 8 pages of books in the link from the email. Are they my only choices for free books, or if not, how do I tell what I books I can get for free?
They are the only choices, but the list does change. Under the revised rules, your coupon code is good for the entire year of your membership (it used to be you had a limited time to pick a book). So I would check back every month or every other month to see if they've added something you want.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote