View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 07:35 AM   #54
psv
Connoisseur
psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.psv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, remarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would love a larger capacity battery. If Kobo had made the Aura One the same weight as the H2O with a higher capacity battery, that would have been so much better. I don;t find the weight of the H2O to be a problem at all.

What I don't get is why people are complaining about weight. When The Sony Reader PRS-500 and the original Kindle came out, they were even heavier. Yet we didn't get the types of complaints about weight that we do now.

In principle there is an easy way of lowering the weight and keeping large batteries, especially when the screen is larger - use the plastic substrate screens.
psv is offline   Reply With Quote