View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 07:24 AM   #53
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinox View Post
Not. Batteries in readers are too big. They're bulky and heavy, exactly the things that portable and mobile devices should not be. Much larger screen and about the same weight as Aura H2O or Kindle Oasis (with cover) is brilliant.
I would love a larger capacity battery. If Kobo had made the Aura One the same weight as the H2O with a higher capacity battery, that would have been so much better. I don;t find the weight of the H2O to be a problem at all.

What I don't get is why people are complaining about weight. When The Sony Reader PRS-500 and the original Kindle came out, they were even heavier. Yet we didn't get the types of complaints about weight that we do now.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote