View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:21 PM   #132
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
D'oh! Where does it take you instead of the DotD?
It took me to the book, but with no indication that it was the daily deal and no sale price listed. It looked like some random book listing. That's not enough information for me to make up a sale price and declare that it was the daily deal.

When I signed out later on to make a repeated try, that book was listed as the daily deal along with sale pricing. This looks to be a repeat of what happened on the UK site.

I'll try tomorrow to see if it works when I'm signed in. If not, then I'll stay signed out from then on when I check for the daily deal.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote