View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 07:54 PM   #129
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks - I went back to check it again and still the same results. So I signed out of my account to see if that would make a difference, and sure enough, it showed up.

Up until today, it worked when I was signed in. Now it looks like I'll have to log out before checking the Daily Deal. I had this same problem with the UK site. It worked while signed in; then one day it stopped and I could only see it when logged out.
Try this:

http://www.audible.com/DailyDeal
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote