View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 07:48 PM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
The swiping thing is less obvious too, if you don't know it's there. I can see the other window, and know I can swipe to it .... but I'll bet dollars to donuts that my 85 year old mother (technology phobic) can't cope with that. She doesn't even remember where to find "go to beginning", and has to be re-told a number of times.

Oh, and she has a hard time *getting* *to* the info at the top of the screen (where HOME button shows up). She keeps pressing firmly. I suspect she is pulling up the top-info and immediately repressing the HOME button. That was the only button she knew about. Oh well. She still likes her Voyage!
Aren't you glad you spent the extra money so hers would be identical to yours?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote