View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 11:22 AM   #77
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorris View Post
I didn't realize there are different versions of the plugin for Calibre and Sigil and ?? Anyway, I use it in Calibre. From the above, it does not appear to have the same usability in Calibre as it does in Sigil. I'd certainly like to be proven wrong... 8-)
The only "real" difference is the Sigil version allows you to pick and choose which files (one, all, or any selected combination of files) you want it to run on. Whereas the calibre version works on this Current html file or All html files.

I HAVE added a few more tags that can be altered/deleted in the Sigil version that apparently aren't in the calibre version (Span/Div Editor), but that's only through oversight on my part. I thought I'd updated both.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote