View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 05:25 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
For example the hyphenation feature of Kobo doesn't work - at least for me, very reliable, there are many errors, whereas the epub-plugin of SauliusP (Calibre) is very good.
It was mere curiosity that lead me to test the new plugin.
Hyphenate This! adds in soft hyphens which do not work well with ADE. If you want better hyphenation, then you need to either edit the settings in the existing hyphenation dictionary or use the one I posted at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=252405.

So if you don't want kepub,why are you in this thread trying out the plugin to convert to kepub?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote