View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 12:05 PM   #83
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
My oldest son is a proponent of Universal Basic Income. Everyone will be paid a salary by the govt. whether they hold a job or not. Anyone that does work keeps that money also, so therefore can afford more stuff.
I'm not saying I agree or disagree with this. I am just not sure I can see the govt. handing out money. Provide housing/food yes, but just hand out money?
It is an interesting idea though, whether you agree or disagree with it.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote