View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 06:27 AM  
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by duongqw View Post
I have done it, thank you so much
seem delete font not work for me but rename folder Fonts is work but my way is too complex. How you rename the Folder Fonts like you first post by using Koboroot.tgz ?
I should not make any difference whether you delete the fonts or whether you rename the fonts folder (apart from that when deleting, you have a backup copy of the fonts). You can use KoboRoot.tgz for renaming the folder only once. In order to use it again (e.g., after the next firmware update), you would first have to delete the folder created last time ( usr/local/Trolltech/QtEmbedded-4.6.2-arm/lib/fontsx). Anyway here it is.
I just want to repeat: It is preferable to delete the files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip rename_fonts_folder.zip (489 Bytes, 172 views)
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote