View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:23 AM   #42
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
In spite of it being an expired code (and I'm pretty sure one I used before), I just used NEWTRAVEL to get 3 months at $1.95 per month at Audible.
Although you didn't frame your post as a tip, I think that what you said is a good one. Those who ride on the audiobook trial membership deals merry go round, especially, might want to plug in expired codes and see what happens. That is, if you're not doing it already.

Some companies with the trial membership offers may not be vigilant about ending the specials when they're supposed to. I regularly get emails for free things, bookmark (I don't think that that's the right word--it's tic-ing the star beside the email message, whatever that's called) the webpage to go back to it later, but then forget to check them again in a timely manner. But, sometimes weeks after the promo was supposed to have ended, I'm still able to take advantage of the deals.

I don't ride on the audiobook trial membership deals merry go round, myself, but I'm thinking of starting.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote