View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 11:26 PM   #56
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
And take a look at the checkbox, mine was off 100% for sure last time I updated and both were checked today for auto update. I'll be out of luck once they force me to update unfortunately as I don't know any other way to back up. Libraries and KU I guess in my future only.
Same, here! I unchecked it again and don't think it had updated. Hate when they do that.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote