View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 05:33 PM   #60
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Another issue is the stupid setting in the Kobo supplied hyphenation dictionary. The left and right numbers are set to 5. This is why I posted the one I did because it uses realistic numbers for left and right. Both are set to 2 and that works so much better. Plus this hyphenation dictionary I can give away.
For anyone interested, I observed some problems in kepubs when this code was used in the header of the improved hyph_en.dic:
Code:
LEFTHYPHENMIN 2
RIGHTHYPHENMIN 2
COMPOUNDLEFTHYPHENMIN 2
COMPOUNDRIGHTHYPHENMIN 2
I had to change mine to:
Code:
LEFTHYPHENMIN 2
RIGHTHYPHENMIN 3
COMPOUNDLEFTHYPHENMIN 2
COMPOUNDRIGHTHYPHENMIN 3
Without the change I saw things like this in kepubs. Standard epubs may not have the same problem:
Code:
She picked up her camer-
a, keys and purse.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote