View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 08:56 PM   #330
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
...Overall, my favorite bands are British.
I did wonder.

Someone commented about a lot of "white men" in yours which reminded me that one trip in the US I wandered into a record store and around 20 pairs of tense eyes latched onto me as I checked the shelves, me being white. All was smiles once they saw my picks though :-), although I have to say that ones selection was somewhat guided by what was stocked but that was why I was there in the first place.

I was going to add from my list but it got far too complicated: but comes immediately to mind that among UK 60s artists The Kinks would be in there for me.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote