View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #14
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Are audiobooks fair game? I get in at least 2 hours of audiobook listening during my commute everyday.

I haven't really tracked 2016 reads, but counting what I have in the Audible and Kindle apps and adding a few from the library and KU (since deleted), I must have read or listened to just about 52 books this year.

52 audiobooks and 12 ebooks feels like a good 2017 target. A re-read of LOTR and Connie Willis books are high on the TBR.

More than numbers, I want to do a couple of things differently next year. I want to borrow more from the library and purchase less.

I also want to curtail my ebook ADD, starting too many books then jumping to a different one, then another and another and not finishing what I start. Of course, if it's truly bad, I'll be ok to abandon and delete.