View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 01:20 AM   #1
Mechanio
Mechanio began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
'Arrange into folders' popup does nothing useful

If I use 'Arrange into folders', and the files are *not* already in those folders, the editor moves them into the folders silently.

If I use 'Arrange into folders', and the files are *already* in those folders, I get a popup that says:

"The files in this book are already arranged into folders"

The exact same outcome - the files are where you wanted them to be - but two different responses; instead of succeeding silently this non-actionable message pops up. Not because it failed... it's just telling us that it didn't have to do any work to do what we asked it to do, because everything was already where it belonged. Unlike, e.g. the popup telling how many CSS rules were deleted when "Remove unused CSS rules" is run, this popup does nothing useful.

1. Is there a way of disabling this? (A "don't show me this again" checkbox would be ideal - on almost every popup - and there is already an option to "Reset all disabled confirmation dialogs" in Preferences/Behavior, but this specific popup doesn't give the option to disable it. It does give the option to "Copy to the clipboard", strangely enough.)

2. Is this the right place to ask about this?

Thanks/sorry/what?, as applicable.
Mechanio is offline   Reply With Quote