View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 08:17 PM   #590
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
You can already do that... See the 'Save list to file' option when you right-click on a word. In fact, the option is there because you requested it earlier!
- I had a vague feeling I might have done, so I had a look, for a button

The spell checker puts Word into a not responding state too easily, which means I have to kill it. I think its OK if I only have one document open, but as you know I usually have multiple documents open. So I suspect it's the same problem I have, and Leonatus recently had, with ePub generation doing strange things when there's more than one document open in Word.

And the Progress task often just sits there doing nothing. To get rid of it, I have to right click the Word taskbar item, select the 'Progress' item and click the 'X'; and then close the document and reopen it, if I don't the same thing happens. I assume this may also be something do with multiple documents being open.

So the bottom line is that I don't use the spell checker either. Having to repeatedly restart Word and reload up to dozen documents and remember where I am at with them is too frustrating. But the S&R, Dialogue Checker, Word Marker etc functions are fine.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote