View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 04:28 PM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkckoo View Post
I wanted to buy a usb wall charger for my ereader, but I dont know what are the necessary specs and if it even matters what is the maximum output in watts.
found this on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Anke...dp/B01LCDT7FC/
dou you think it will be suitable for ereaders?
everywhere it says max output either in watts or amps, I only know the max output in volts, which is 4-5V
And if you already have a charger for your H2O, or your phone, there is a 99.4% chance it would be fine.

Last edited by John F; 11-20-2016 at 04:17 AM.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote