View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 04:11 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Anyone familiar AGPTek mp3 players, and how well they work with audiobooks? I'm seeing two that look like Sansa players: a $26 one that seems similar to the Clip+ but promises 30 hours of battery life, and a $29 one that looks like a version of the Clip Zip and offers 24 hours of battery life.

I'm really tempted to try the Clip Zip look-alike. There are some limitations (no Audible support, possible incompatibility with SanDisk mSDHC cards) but they don't matter to me; I like that the controls seem to be what I'm used to on the Sansas and I like the supposed long battery life.
I don't know anything about the brand. Fakespot gives the company a C rating and a D rating for both devices. If it were me, I'd steer clear of these two players.

For the first player:

Quote:
There are indications of inauthentic/low quality reviews, you be the judge.

Our engine has analyzed and discovered that there are 43.7% low quality reviews detected.

Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.

Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
...and the second player:

Quote:
There are indications of inauthentic/low quality reviews, you be the judge.

Our engine has analyzed and discovered that there are 52.4% low quality reviews detected.

Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote