View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 03:12 AM   #36
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
A quick question. If I am adding a book and the book exists already so it is merged... will the filename still copy to the filename field?
I don't think so, but I'm not sure, I would have to make a test (when I add duplicate books, I don't usually merge them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
Another question: For some reason when I copy the library structure, the column for the OriginalFilename doesn't copy. Is there a reason for this? All of my other custom columns copy to the new empty library structure.
No, not that I know. Yesterday, indeed, after seeing this comment, I moved a book from a library with this column to a library without it, and calibre asked me to copy the column.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote