View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 09:06 PM   #33
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
A quick question. If I am adding a book and the book exists already so it is merged... will the filename still copy to the filename field?

Another question: For some reason when I copy the library structure, the column for the OriginalFilename doesn't copy. Is there a reason for this? All of my other custom columns copy to the new empty library structure.

Last edited by LadyKate; 11-12-2016 at 12:24 AM. Reason: added another question
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote