View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 04:34 PM   #13
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Obviously you get the address if you're selling a physical product, because you can't post the item to them without it. You don't get a phone number (at least not on Amazon UK).

None of that applies to ebooks, though.
You definitely get a phone number. Have you tried downloading order reports lately? Not sure about ebooks as I haven't sold any of those. But I would be surprised concerned if the same info was not provided on your order downloads (as ebooks are considered orders, just delivered electronically instead of via the internetz). How else would you get verification of sales...and make sure Amazon is sending you the correct amount of money? I certainly wouldn't trust Amazon to just give me the right amount out of the goodness of their hearts....plus there's all kinds of laws about business records, etc.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote