View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 03:40 PM   #11
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yes, of course. That, too.

I'm frequently amazed at the comments by authors (on the KDP forum, etc.) asking if they can get the list of names and email addies from Amazon of their buyers. Hell, if Amazon did that, I'd be one mad kitten.
Sorry Hitch, I hate to be the messenger on this one, but if you have a sellers account with Amazon then you DO get access to a bunch of info on who the buyer is... address, phone number, email, etc.

That info is SUPPOSED to be used strictly for sending the buyer the item they purchased and your seller account can be suspended/cancelled if you abuse that policy. AND the email address is an Amazon address that forwards messages to the buyer's real email so there is some accountability... and the buyer doesn't get spammed.

FWIW...
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote