View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:03 PM   #10
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
There a Paranoid people like myself who do not give out e-mail addresses to every tom, dick and harry Author or others
I get enough SPAM with phish or malware as it is .
I am willing to report to someone I already have an account (like Amazon) with and a clear Privacy statement (and qualified anti hack staffing to protect it) of what it WILL NOT be used for.
Yes, of course. That, too.

I'm frequently amazed at the comments by authors (on the KDP forum, etc.) asking if they can get the list of names and email addies from Amazon of their buyers. Hell, if Amazon did that, I'd be one mad kitten.

I genuinely believe that Wattpad or another critique environment is what the OP needs--not trying to figure out bizarre ways around the, well, Amazon environment.

My $.02, FWIW.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote