View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 09:19 PM   #72
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
All 3 of my library have the preview. It doesn't stick by the way as of yet. You can check it out and then go back to the old view. My local library decided to pick bright pink as the backround and banner color, bright fushia really. While the other uses blue. That pink burned my retinas. Can't blame that on Overdrive, someone picked that.

Take it back, only 2 of my libraries have the preview, the third does not show it.

I'll get used to it. Some additional functions I do like.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote