View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 10:33 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Within the KoboTouch driver, I don't think so. In most cases, the KoboTouch driver is replicating the behaviour of the device. When a book is deleted using the device, the folders aren't touched and nothing in the Digital Editions folder is touched. The only difference that I can think of is the driver should be removing empty folders when deleting the book file. That was working the last time I checked, but, I'll recheck tonight.

I have been considering adding more cleanup functions to my Kobo Utilities plugin. It already has a function to remove extra cover images. Cleaning up folders left when deleting a book using the device is something I have been thinking of. And extending that to cleaning the Digital Editions folder is reasonable.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote