View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #6
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I must respectfully disagree. The overwhelming majority of eBooks are released commercially in all the major formats - Kindle, Sony, MobiPocket, and PDF/ADE.
You are probably right. The books I am after are usually less popular so they don't seem to be as widely available. I just did a survey and of 25 books I've read recently, 72% were available from Sony, 52% were available in Mobi, LIT and eReader and 88% were available for the Kindle (I only used Mobipocket.com and Fictionwise to look for Mobi, LIT and eReader versions though). The average price per book was Sony: $12.81, Mobi: $14.54, LIT: $16.98, eReader: $16.98 and Kindle: $11.35.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote