View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 07:25 PM   #130
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
But creating (or amending) a View based on the current column layout and sort settings of the book list is a great idea, maybe someone will take it up.
It looks like this isn't too difficult. I believe all the necessary data is already available when 'save widths' is done.

I'll take a look at it because I agree that it looks useful. But it might be a few days.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote