View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 12:07 AM   #195
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Hi

I have a regex question. The solution would allow me to convert more easily output from my word processor.

Say we have this text:

Code:
<blockquote>
      <p>A la première ville,<br/>Son amant l’habille<br/>Tout en satin blanc</p>
      <p>A la seconde ville,<br/>Son amant l’habille<br/>En or, en argent.</p>
      <p>Elle était si belle<br/>Qu’on lui tendait les voiles<br/>Dans tout le régiment.</p>
</blockquote>
I wish, using an editor, to add a class "note" for each p. The number of p can vary from one to nine.

I fail to do it.
Just do a SINGLE mode search and replace, with the cursor on the <blockquote>

<p>
<p class="note">

If you are changing a font, why not apply the class to the Blockquote instead
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote