View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:30 AM   #2
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'll offer my 2c although I've only owned a PRS500 and 505. If you can get access to the Sony eBook Store this is a real benefit. They have a lot of newer books you wont be able to find in other formats (except from Amazon). I'm sure you can find a helpful MobileRead user to buy a Sony gift voucher so it is really quite easy to get an account on the Sony Store.

Both the PRS505 and the PRS700 read ePub (which I predict will be of increasing importance). So unless the built-in backlight is worth $205 dollars for you, I'd go for the PRS505.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote