View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 01:42 PM   #75
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Nobody's ever disputed that you can claim copyright. You can claim whatever copyright you wish, as can anyone. The question is whether you'd be likely to win a case for copyright infringement should you bring such a case against someone whom you felt had violated your rights. Unfortunately the only way to answer that question would be to put it to the test.
Yeah, that's understandable -- and as Russell McOrmond pointed out over on that other forum, if some "transgression" ever did come up, it would have to be serious enough for me to be willing to go hire a lawyer (which I can't afford) to go after whomever those infringers are, and it's quite possible (if not likely) that they're in another country, to boot.

But, as I said, I guess the whole point of this was really just a "matter of principle."
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote