View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #65
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
An interesting discussion, but I do feel that you slightly misrepresented what people here have said.
My apologies on that. I was aghast myself with especially my first post on that list, actually, after I re-read what I'd written -- I really should have proof-read it before hitting the "send" button, as it was rather convoluted in parts, too.

Didn't mean to misrepresent anything anyone had said here, of course, guess I was just talking too quickly "off the top of my head" -- but for what it's worth, I didn't mention the name of this (MR) forum, just referred to it as an epublisher's forum. It would probably take a fair bit of investigating for anyone to find the breadcrumb trail from that list back to here -- if, of course, anyone actually cared to do so.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote