View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 07:15 AM   #203
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaHuguet
My guess is that from Herne-Boering it should have reached some place in Spain, and you never got that info, same as Antartica and me (and arivero, I think), so we all have "in transit" having left some place in Europe, but it's never come into Spain. Fact is, it HAS come into Spain, so UPS here has some problem with their tracking info, which is why my iLiad is floating about in limbo, having left Dusseldorf on the 19th and not arrived anywhere since then.
Yeah, mine left Herne-Boering for "export" and that was all. Today the girl in the 902 phone told me it was already in on delivery in Zaragoza. I was confident it was because the other ones adressed to spain were told to be near delivery too.

But it is 1:14 and it does not arrive. Lot better when you live in a small town.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote