View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 03:02 PM   #66
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Nevermind -- I went through the links to find the MR thread about the package installer. I see that I *do* want to have the extensions and mrpackages folders at the top level. I.E. I want the CONTENTS of what the mac unpacked.

Proceeding.

edit: Done! Added KUAL+, helper, battery app, and KindleLazy. Don't have much I can DO with it till Monday, when my remote controller arrives.

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 10-01-2016 at 03:47 PM.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote